Be a LeaderMake Every Situation A Win-Win SituationListen More, Speak LessAchieve Balance in Your LifeFigure out Your PassionsAbout the Man Himself
- Be a Leader: Don’t be the guy who sits and gives orders, be the guy taking charge and giving orders. Putting your team before yourself as well as getting involved with the work that needs to be done will give you respect from your team. And when your team respects you, anything can be accomplished.
- Make Every Situation A Win-Win Situation: Not everything has to be Win – Lose. You don’t always have to accept a deal or follow a plan of action that will be Win -Lose. With enough thinking, there can always be a Win – Win outcome.
- Listen More, Speak Less: There’s not enough listening going on these days and it just leads to problems popping up.
- Achieve Balance in Your Life: Many people will say balance in one’s life is important, because it is. A common misunderstanding about balance is it’s all about the time you put and spread out among different subjects. What’s actually correct however is that balance should be defined as the progress made in the areas of your life.
- Figure out Your Passions: Passion is what everyone needs, something to make a person want to get up each and every morning, makes a person want to work hard, and keep them going. Few successful people don’t have a passion while the vast majority of successful people do.
Josh Verne is a man with 20 years of experience as a successful entrepreneur. He was recently asked for his person the top five tips for success, which are the very same tips above. Verne is the current CEO of FlockU.com, a business he founded himself back in 2016 after selling his previous business workspays.me to Global Analytics Holding in 2014.